Modular plastic piers are used for the organization of temporary prefabricated floating installations and modular floating facilities in closed (protected) sea or river areas.
The purpose and applications of plastic modular floating pontoon installations are:
– Temporary floating piers, quays, berths, wharves, harbors, docking bases for small boats, yachts, sailboats, rowing boats, pulling/life boats, yawls, scooters, etc;
– Islands for recreation and water sports;
– Temporary protection of coastal river or sea areas with the aim of creating on them the greatest favorable and comfortable conditions for recreation;
– Temporary pontoon bridges intended for crossings of people over given water areas.
– Floating platforms for hydrological works, machinery transportation across one water area or another during the repairing of bridges, piers, as well as painting the boards of water-born vessels, water skiing sporting activities, etc.